Powered by Blogger.

Introducing... Sarah-Jane Rae

Hello there.... Welcome to Inspire.Create.Challenges!

Over the next 10 days I will be introducing the 10 fabulous Design Team Members, before our first challenge goes live on the 20th September 2017!


I'm a mum of three, wife of one and passionate papercrafter! I regularly design for Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine, have a blog and I also run cardmaking classes in Southampton/the New Forest. I have always been a crafty person but what I love about cardmaking is that you can create a whole card in a short amount of time (mostly!). They are also mini works of art that are achievable for just about everyone with just a little inspiration! My other hobbies include thrifting for vintage bargains, diy, travel and I also enjoy a little sewing, here and there, although I don't have too much spare much time for much more ;-)  I am really looking forward to designing for Inspire, Create Challenges as I often find a "theme" helps get the creative juices flowing. I hope you enjoy the challenges too!

Sarah-Jane's creations can also be found at http://cardsandacuppa.blogspot.co.uk/

Be sure to subscribe to this blog, so you don't miss any of our challenges

Check back again tomorrow to meet the next member of our team!
See you then.

No comments