Powered by Blogger.

Introducing.... Emma Goddard

Hello there.... Welcome to Inspire.Create.Challenges!

Over the next 10 days I will be introducing the 10 fabulous Design Team Members, before our first challenge goes live on the 20th September 2017!

I’m Emma based in West Sussex (UK), I am married to Steve and we have one child (Joshua - 8yrs) who particularly loves to help out on my Facebook Lives & look after my class attendees. I have always loved doing crafty things ever since I can remember & not a lot has changed except I have a lot more stuff!! 

I found Stampin' Up! by attending a workshop and knew straight away I needed to sign up. I joined when Joshua was only 2 months old and started sharing with my friends straight away, I held informal classes and coffee morning which have developed into the monthly class schedule I still run today. 


I love the face to face teaching at classes and seeing people learn something new. 

You can find more of Emma's creativity at http://www.coastalcrafter.com/

Be sure to subscribe to this blog, so you don't miss any of our challenges

Check back again tomorrow to meet the next member of our team!
See you then.

No comments