Powered by Blogger.

Introducing.... Anna Sposato

Hello there.... Welcome to Inspire.Create.Challenges!

Over the next 10 days I will be introducing the 10 fabulous Design Team Members, before our first challenge goes live on the 20th September 2017!



Hi my name is Anna. I’m 44 years old and I live smack dab in the middle of Germany On my day job I sew and sell bags and accessories for kids and babies.
I’ve always been an crafter with a love for all things paper and fabric. Two years ago while searching for new creative outlets I stumbled over Stampin’ Up! and it didn’t take long to get me hooked after my first order. I first joined as a hobby demo but soon decided to share my creations and love for the products and build a business. So far it’s been an amazing experience and a great decision as I have found an great and lovely team of fellow crafters.  I'm really excited to be on the Inspire. Create. team and look forward seeing all the wonderful creations.

You can find more of Anna's creativity at http://annaspaperbox.de/

Be sure to subscribe to this blog, so you don't miss any of our challenges

Check back again tomorrow to meet the next member of our team!
See you then.

No comments