Powered by Blogger.

Introducing... Liz Yuille

Hello there.... Welcome to Inspire.Create.Challenges!

Over the next 10 days I will be introducing the 10 fabulous Design Team Members, before our first challenge goes live on the 20th September 2017!

Hi, I'm Liz Yuille from Old Stables Crafts. Looking at the company I am in here, I've not been a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator for very long, but have been a crafter for more years than I care to remember. I can be found on YouTube most days, but if you are after slick, professional looking videos, don't come and find me, because that just isn't my style, organised chaos is a bit nearer the mark! You can find me at Oldstablescrafts.co.uk, YouTube.com/c/lizyuille and across most social media. 

I live down a muddy lane in Oxfordshire with my husband and our three cats. I used to have a really serious job in London, until I realised that life playing with paper and ink was much more my style. I hope you enjoy the inspiration you find here and look forward to seeing your projects. 

Be sure to subscribe to this blog, so you don't miss any of our challenges

Check back again tomorrow to meet the next member of our team!
See you then.

No comments