Good morning and welcome to another Challenge! Challenge #223 is all about 'Using Up Your Scraps'!!!
When I first started cardmaking, all those many years ago, I used to keep every single scrap of card and DSP, just in case it was needed at a later date! I soon realised that this led to piles, packets, pots etc all over the place so I am not quite so strict nowadays but there are often occasions, when making a project, that I find myself with a pile of offcuts and just sometimes they are too good to throw away and lead to another project. These are the scraps we want you to create with. So with your next project, keep your scraps and see what you can come up with!
Here is some inspiration from the team.
This challenge is open until midnight on Wednesday 2nd September and you can enter by clicking on the link below.
Let us see your repurposed scraps!
Happy Stampin'
Jo
x





No comments