Powered by Blogger.

Winner | Inspire.Create.Challenge #220 and #221

   Today we have two Winner posts for challenges #220 and #221.  Starting with...

I sometimes struggle with single layer cards as I always want to add a bit more and a bit more!!! Knowing when to stop is sometimes as difficult as those creations with multiple layers. Thank you for all for your beautiful designs. Challenge #220 winner is ...





Well done Donna, we loved the clean look of your card and thank your for taking part.


Next we have challenge #221 - CASE a card...


This is another great challenge.  I am sure we all spend many hours looking and admiring each others creations and sometimes you see a design which really catches your eye.  It is great inspiration especially when you can't seem to get your mojo on!!!

So the winner of challenge #221 is ...





We loved the bright summer feel to your card.  Thank you so much for taking part.

Please feel free to add this winner badge to your blog and share our challenges with the Hashtag #INSPIRECREATECHALLENGES and request to join our Pinterest board too.










 

1 comment