Powered by Blogger.

Inspire.Create.Challenge #156 | Colour Challenge

 


Welcome to another challenge, this time it's a colour challenge using three new colours which joined us earlier this year.

These colours look so pretty together and we want you to use them as inspiration for your project.  It can be a card, scrapbook page, 3d project whatever you like but it must include these three colours and the use of black, white and metallics is also permitted.  Have some fun!

Here is some inspiration to get you started...
















What a lot of inspiration and thee colours really do go so well together.  So now it's your turn, let us see your projects.

You can join the fun by clicking on the Linky Tools link below.

Happy Craftin'

Jo
x















1 comment

  1. ooops!! I added the wrong card in the linky...I posted two cards today on my blog and the wrong picture got added here...Sorry!! I did make a card using the challenge colors and you will find it on my blog I just loaded the wrong photo.

    ReplyDelete