Good morning and welcome to Inspire.Create.Challenge #134. This week we have an Inspiration Challenge from our very own Verity. I loved the clean look of Verity's card.
Just one thing before we share the Team design inspirations. As a Team, we work hard behind the scenes to bring inspiration to you for each challenge. We are a small team and sometimes life gets in the way but we do our best. The reason I am telling you this is because we are looking for a few new team members to join our team. Ideally you would be required to create a project each fortnight. If you fancy being a part of our Team then please email email@example.com for more information.
Now to the good stuff!!!! Here is what the Design Team have created for you this week.
So now its your turn, we cannot wait to see your projects. Please spread the word and invite your friends to join the challenge or if they are non crafters, send them over to vote, we now have a like function on the entries!
Happy creating and sharing!
• Entries must be along the challenge theme and please create new projects
• Link your entry directly to the blog post or other gallery
• Ensure you mention Inspire.Create.Challenges in your blog post and link back to us
• When you enter don't forget to request to be one of our Inspire.Create.Challenges Pinterest Board Collaborators. Drop us a message HERE!
• We reserve the right to remove any links that do not comply with our guidelines
• You may combine our challenge with up to 3 others
• Please use your full name as the caption under the picture, not your website name
• Challenge will close at 10PM on 25th January 2023. We are based in the UK, to convert this time to your own time zone see our Schedule