Wow we had some amazing entries for out Black & White Colour Challenge last time. Did you see the Winner's project? Wasn't it great?
Well today we have another really simple challenge for you. It is a sketch challenge. Take a look at the Sketch here:
There are so many ways to interpret it. Is the line across the middle a place for some ribbon, or is it a split between two pieces of patterned paper? There is no right or wrong answer as you will see from the inspiration from our Design Team.
• Entries must be along the challenge theme and please create new projects
• Link your entry directly to the blog post or other gallery
• Ensure you mention Inspire.Create.Challenges in your blog post and link back to us and add your name as the caption
• When you enter don't forget to request to be one of our Inspire.Create.Challenges Pinterest Board Collaborators. Drop us a message HERE!
• We reserve the right to remove any links that do not comply with our guidelines
• Challenge will close at 10PM on 14th April 2019. We are based in the UK, to convert this time to your own time zone see our Schedule
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Lovely samples, thanks for the great sketch!ReplyDelete